Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Laid-back days call for reliable comfort from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Oska sandal with neutral support. This warm weather staple features a leather upper with a knot detail for added style. The deep heel cup adds stability. Digitally fit to your foot, enjoy the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Nubuck leather upper with a knot design for added interest.
- Breathable suede-covered footbed.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Heel Height: 1/8”
Awesome fit comfort style and colors
If you need a flip flop that your foot won’t slide through this is it. Buy the neutral footbed. Suede footbed is easy to clean, too, with stiff brush. Toes stay clean safe and secure on the footbed as they’re intended to do rather than sweep-up the floor as they do with other flip flops less well designed . Love, love. Perfection. Please re-stock sizes and colors because both are perfect.
I wear in most shoes an 8 1/2 to a 9; however my Abeo tennis shoes are a size 8. My sister surprised me by buying these sandals in a size 8 which I knew would be too small when she told me. They arrived and fit like a glove and are so comfortable and sharp looking. Thank goodness she had looked in my abeo tennis shoes for size. Wish they came in more colors.
Same size I wear but TOO Big and loose
I really wanted to keep the cute Abeo Oska sandals as I love the Abeo Balboa sandals and Kelly sandals. However the size 9 fits my sole of foot but the straps are too Loose! The sandal flops all over my bony wide feet! Thes would be great if you have more of a fleshy wide foot I suppose. These are going back when the stores reopen again. Luckily there is a 90 day return now!