Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Enjoy the built-in orthotic comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Oasis sandal with metatarsal support. The strappy leather upper features an adjustable hook and loop closure to help secure the foot in place. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Stappy leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop closure for a secure fit.
- Breathable and soft stretch fabric lining.
- Genuine suede sock lining for breathable comfort.
- Lightweight, memory foam-cushioned, molded EVA footbed with a cupped heel.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: 1/8”
I love these sandals. They're so cute and comfortable. They have great arch support, which is the main reason I buy this brand.
Great shoe for leg and back issues
I will admit it took a few wearings to get used to the support areas but after I di, I love these shoes!
Love this shoe!
So far I have 2 colors but may go back for another color! They are comfortable, yet I can wear them if I want to spiff up a bit.
Excellent for walking long distances
I purchased these for my trip to London. I planned to do a lot of walking and wanted to make sure my feet didn’t get blisters right away. Over my two week trip I walked an average of 10 miles a day. For the majority of my trip I wore these sandals including the day I walked 18 miles. Not only did I not get any blisters, but my feet never became sore after all that walking. This is the best shoe purchase I ever made. Highly recommended.
Not good since made change to way they are made.
I had purchased the same sandals two years ago, liked them so much bought a second pair in different color. Last year was going to purchase a pair, tried them on and they did not feel the same in arch area. Store clerk said there had been a change in way they are made. This year I decided to try them on again. Same thing but I decided I would buy a pair of the red color. They hurt in the arch area. Actually leaves a red mark on foot after wearing a while. I had also purchased a pair in black which I returned to the store. I could not even wear them in the house. Just too “hard” in arch area. I did keep the red pair but not at all happy with them. Can wear them a short period of time if not doing lot of walking. The ones I purchased two years ago I could wear all day and walk for hours in them.