Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Enjoy the signature built-in orthotic comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Nova sandal with neutral support. This on trend slide features a leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop closure for a secure fit. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop strap for a secure fit.
- Breathable microfiber or cork-covered footbed.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
Feels great on the feet.
A very cute, comfy sandal that goes great with shorts, slacks and dresses.
Will definely will buy again.
Discovered this brand in Hawaii and have been ordering on line since returning home. Really comfortable right from putting them on the first time.
I am enjoying these slip-ons. The soles are very comfortable. My only issue is making them tight enough so my foot doesnt slip to far forward leaving my toes off the shoe, but not so tight that I feel my circulation cutting off. I have a very narrow foot so thats why this is difficult. A wider foot would be more ideal for these shoes I think.
Comfortable shoe but not for narrow feet
This shoe provided support and comfort thats expected with an Abeo shoe. However, I returned the shoes because they were too wide for my slightly narrow feet. I had to adjust the velcro straps tightly, making the top strap stick out. This might be acceptable for some people, but Im picky!
Love this shoe and the support it gives you. Extremely comfortable. As mentioned in other reviews, it does stretch out a bit, but you can adjust the straps.