Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Experience the revolutionary, 3D fit comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Nora sandal with metatarsal support. This warm weather staple features a leather upper with two adjustable hook and loop closures for a secure fit. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support with added ball-of-foot support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the forefoot and relieves pain and pressure.
- Leather upper with two adjustable hook and loop straps for a secure fit.
- Decorative buckle detail for added interest.
- Breathable microfiber or cork-covered footbed.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Heel height: 5/8 inch
Love these shoes
They are very comfortable to walk in and the style is contemporary and functional.
The most comfortable sandals! EVER!
I received these a few weeks ago. I’ve worn them 2x and I swear they are better than my bionics that I’ve had for 5 years!!! I could walk all over Washington DC in these! We went there a year ago and spent 5 hours walking all over- granted feet weren’t tired but my legs were. These are sooo much better! I may have to order another color. Love them! Perfect support for a neutral pronator like me.
My feet are happy!
I have a closet full of sandals that are rarely worn, as they feel good in the store and once home and out and about, no good. The NORA is perfect. Good fit, good quality, great support. I liked them so much I bought a second pair in white.
Like walking on air
I love these shoes. The fit and comfort makes it feel like Im walking on air. Finally, no more foot pain from wearing shoes that don't fit correctly and have no arch support. I liked them so much I bought another pair in a different color, and I will continue to buy shoes from The Walking Company.
Great shoe for any oçcasion
This shoe is stylish, sturdy, and comfortable. It can be worn with jeans, shorts or a skirt. I can wear while standing on my feet at work all day with no back pain. Velcro straps are a plus!