Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Experience the revolutionary, 3-D fit comfort of the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Newland with neutral support, featuring built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet. The Newland is a an urban-inspired casual dress style with an antiquated leather upper and soft leather lining. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Nubuck leather upper is soft and conforms to the foot.
- Leather-lined interior for softness and moisture control.
- Lace up vamp for an adjustable fit.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® technology insole with a closed cell foam, ergonomic shape and bi-fit board for support where you need it.
- Polyurethane outsole is lightweight and absorbs shock.
- ABN154N SMOKE
Cheaper materials than I envisioned
Disappointing - cheap leather and craftsmanship. I expected better from the Walking Company. Note also: the online review function keeps shifting my review to read Moderate with respect to support. I view the shoes as having No support.
Good value, runs a little big
I don't particularly like ordering shoes online without first trying them on, but I had several pairs of Abeo shoes that Im very happy with and I thought Id give these a try. First try they seemed too wide (laces as tight as I could get them). I also noticed that the foot bed or insert was not as nice as my other Abeo shoes. After experimenting with other Abeo inserts and my orthopedic inserts I found that they fit better. For the price I felt it was worth the extra work to change out when wearing. They are comfortable and seem to be well made.
so far, good shoe
only had it a short time but like it alot. comfy with decent arch support.
I just bought my second pair of these and love them. When I wasnt able to find them in the Walking Store I was afraid they had been discontinued—which they may have been—but was able to find them on line. Thinking about buying one more pair in case they ARE discontinued.
All day comfortable, feels like good quality. Quick to ship.