Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Seamlessly transition into cooler weather with the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Maya with neutral support. Similar to the best-selling Nancy boot but with an updated heel shielded by the outsole to reduce chips and scratches, this style will be an instant favorite. The signature built-in orthotic and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Burnished leather upper adorned with wraparound leather straps and a medial zipper for easy entry.
- Breathable fabric upper lining.
- Leather-covered, foam-cushioned, contoured polyurethane insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction.
- Outsole protects inside of heel to reduce chips and scratches.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¼ inch platform
These are very nice short boots, and I bought them based on reviews that described them as running large. I didn't not find them large, the length seems to be accurate, if anything they are narrower than a typical M width, too narrow to be worn without discomfort. Returning.
PHENOMENAL BOOT! I have these in lot of colors. Very comfortable & great looking. Only issue, I ordered this in Charcoal, same size as my others (39) but much too large! Must have been sized incorrectly. I really wanted this boot, but had to send them back.🤔
n taupe & black & Iove them. These are a "music
I just purchased these in the gray. I also have them in black & taupe. I Love these... comfort & support are Great! Fits true to size.
I’m in sales and on my feet all day and these shoes have been amazing. Only pair I’ve worn that haven’t made my flat feet hurt! Only thing is condition the leather right away because they scratch very quickly due to the soft leather.
Well made shoe
They're comfy, but they're a little long. I wear a 7.5 & I could have used a half size smaller.