Seamlessly transition into cooler weather with the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Maya with metatarsal support. Similar to the best-selling Nancy boot but with an updated heel shielded by the outsole to reduce chips and scratches, this style will be an instant favorite. The signature built-in orthotic and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Burnished leather upper adorned with wraparound leather straps and a medial zipper for easy entry.
- Breathable fabric upper lining.
- Leather-covered, foam-cushioned, contoured polyurethane insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction.
- Outsole protects inside of heel to reduce chips and scratches.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¼ inch platform
Sold out? When will you have more of these Maya booties in stock?
I see that these Maya boots are sold out in all sizes and colors. When will you have more in stock?
Comfortable from day one!
Comfortable since I tried them on. There was no break in period. I love them, they are stylish and comfortable without looking like old lady shoes. Now to figure out what color to order next. They are true to size 8.5, plenty of wiggle room form my toes.
I'm in auto sales. Which means I'm on concrete, for up to 12 hours a day. These boots are so comfortable!!! I have found no other brand that I can wear that doesn't hurt my feet. I will never buy anything but Abeo again!!! Love these boots!!!
I have high arches and wide toes, and for years I've had trouble finding decent-looking boots that are comfortable for walking and for professional travel. I finally found these and could not believe the difference. This is after just one day of wearing, but they seem cuddly on my feet, restful to walk in, and as comfortable as sandals. I am buying two more pairs right now because, all too often, anything that I like gets discontinued way too soon -- I want to guarantee that I'll have these ready to wear for years to come! (But maybe ABEO will be kind enough to keep making these for years to come, too...)
Love this style and fit. Have only owned one pair of boots in the past and have purchased four different colors in this boot. Going to order a pair for my daughter. Just love these boots.