Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Select YOUR ideal orthotic footbed type.
Seamlessly transition into cooler weather with the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Maya with metatarsal support. Similar to the best-selling Nancy boot but with an updated heel shielded by the outsole to reduce chips and scratches, this style will be an instant favorite. The signature built-in orthotic and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Burnished leather upper adorned with wraparound leather straps and a medial zipper for easy entry.
- Breathable fabric upper lining.
- Leather-covered, foam-cushioned, contoured polyurethane insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction.
- Outsole protects inside of heel to reduce chips and scratches.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¼ inch platform