A cold weather essential, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Malia slouch boot with metatarsal support delivers customized comfort you can rely on for everyday endeavors. The medial zip up closure offers an easy entry. The lightweight heel is protected by the outsole to reduce chips and scratches. The signature built-in orthotic comfort and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Full grain leather upper with a slouch style calf for easy on/off wear.
- Medial zipper for easy entry.
- Breathable fabric upper lining.
- Soft leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Molded, foam-cushioned polyurethane insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Outsole protects inside of heel to reduce chips and scratches.
- Shaft Height: Approx. 6½ inches
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¼ inch platform
The boots are very comfortable even on the very first day when I wore them.
This is the fourth boots I bought from The Walking Company. Those boots I bought from the Walking Company are always made by ABEO because I know that they are always comfortable. Again, these boots did not disappoint me. They are comfortable and keep my feet warm. I have been wearing them to work. The boots are stylish and go very nice with leggings, slacks, dresses, and skirts. Thank you ABEO.
I love these boots
These boots are extremely comfortable. There was no break-in period. They are so cute too! I can wear them with leggings, jeans or dress them up for work. Great purchase!
This does have great support I just couldn’t get the rAting to move
I have bad feet but yet I’m on my feet all day. Obeos are not only good looking with great quality but comfortable
Comfortable and stylish
These are very comfortable and stylish boots! I can walk around a lot in them and still feel the support. My only wish would be that they would come up a bit higher on the calves, but otherwise they are great!
I love the simplicity of this boot.
The only negative with this boot is that it makes my feet sweat. I don’t have this problem in any other boot or shoe that own.