Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Everyday style meets customized comfort in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Leya boot with neutral support. The suede upper features a decorative buckle accent for added interest, while the medial zipper provides an easy entry. The signature built-in orthotic is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Suede upper with an almond-shaped toe and decorative buckle detail for added charm.
- Medial zip up closure for easy entry.
- Breathable and soft fabric upper lining and leather sock lining.
- Molded, foam-cushioned polyurethane insole.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides increased traction and durability.
- Covered, block heel for a seamless finish.
- Shaft Height: 4 inches
- Heel Height: 2 inches
Brushed suede boot
This is a really nice looking boot. Not good for wearing long periods of time but I really like the style. Looks better on than in the picture and to the side . Quality is excellent. I normally take an 8 but the neck around the ankle was too big so I took the 7.5 instead and it is just a little tighter on the toes for longer wearing.
Attractive but I had to return because they ran narrow in the front.
Glad I Bought These!
A really nice shoe! Very versatile and comfortable.
Comfort and style in one
I was looking for a black booty with a small heel that would fit my wide foot and this boot fits all of that criteria, I have received a lot of compliments on them. and I just love wearing them to work and casually on the weekend.
Comfort & Style
They look great and go with my suits, dresses and jeans. Stylish and my toe with a vertical bunion is not in pain when I wear these boots. I wear them almost everyday.