Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Hit the trails without any worry about comfort or performance when you wear the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Huntington with metatarsal support. Customized perfectly to your foot, the active sandal features a water-resistant upper with three adjustable straps and a custom midsole for ultimate comfort. The microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield, dual-density EVA sole, and the channeled rubber outsole will keep you in top performance on the trail.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Water and stain resistant nubuck leather and stretch fabric upper.
- Three adjustable hook and loop closures for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered, dual-density footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
The Huntington Metarsal
I have 3 pairs of this sandal and they are the best. I wanted to take advantage of the Memorial day sale and they are sold out in my size.
My Go To Sandal
I'm on my second pair of the ABEO Huntington B.I.O. system sandals. The support is amazing for my falling arches. I'm so pleased to take advantage of any sales on this sandal. You will not be disappointed!
BRING BACK PEWTER PLEASE!
This is a very comfortable sandal! I love the pewter but it's time for a replacement. The pewter is a versatile color and goes with everything. PLEASE< PLEASE bring it back!!
front strap not adjustable
These sandals would be more comfortable if the front strap could be loosened. It can only be tightened and then would cause a lump in the toe area. The front of the sandle squeezes my toes together and that strap can't be loosened. I'm going to try the next size and see if that helps.
I bought this sandal a year ago and love them. I tried to buy another pair again in pewter and they are sadly unavailable. I hope the Walking Co will bring this color back. I have a high arch, wide feet and fight off plantar fasciitis. These sandals have great support and the pewter is neutral enough to go with everything