Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Kick back in customized comfort and style with the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Hugo slide sandal with neutral support. Elastic goring helps secure the foot in place. Digitally fit to your foot, enjoy the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help support your feet, align your body and balance weight distribution.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with elastic gore detail for a secure fit.
- Breathable knit fabric lining.
- Aegis® microbe shield provides lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed.
- Custom footbed matched to your specific foot type supports your feet, aligns your body and balances weight distribution.
- Lightweight and flexible, injected EVA LiTe™ midsole adds cushioning.
- Transverse flex grooves across the outsole mimic a natural barefoot stride.
- Flex zones promote a smooth transition from heel to forefoot.
- Dorsal groove on the outsole reduces torsional stress.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction.
Great support and comfort
First got a pair of these in Australia and they were the most comfortable and best support I’ve ever had Use them mostly around the house instead of being barefoot
Light weight is great. Fit and build flimsy. Abeo soles are ok but even the low support is just a bit too much for this type of sandals. I can only wear them for a short period because they tear my arches up.
This product is hard on your feet
The seams are very rough. I only wore them one day and the tops of my toes on both feet started bleeding. Looks like I threw away $70