Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Enjoy the versatile comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Goleta sandal with posted support. Three adjustable hook and loop closures at the forefoot, ankle and heel provide a truly personalized fit. The cushioned EVA midsole delivers lightweight comfort, ideal for all-day adventures.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Stretch fabric upper with three adjustable straps for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: ½ inch
WHERE ARE THE SHOES???
I went to replace my sandals and you have size five. How incredibly tiny do you have to be to wear a size five? When you get some size 10 ,how about letting us know? Is this due to the pandemic? Five star reviews. Obviously they’re good and we want to buy more. What the heck? Signed, 5’8”, size 6 clothes, and size 10 shoes
great shoes for your feet
I ORDERED A PAIR OF THESE SHOES. sEVERAL OF MY FRIENDS REALLY LIKED THEM AND WANTED TO BUY A PAIR .....SO FAR THEIR SIZE IS ALL SOLD OUT . wHEN (IF ANY TIME ) WILL THEY BE ABLE TOO , SO FAR SHE WANTS A SIZE 10 IN THE BLACK . PLEASE LET ME KNOW A
These shoes took me through Europe. No issues, whatsoever! I was comfortable walking all day long, and we walked a LOT!
I am satisfied with the sandal.
The velcro straps make the sandal very adjustable for fit & comfort.
Comfy and supportive
I’ve been looking for comfortable and supportive sandals high and low for a while. These are just that. They are expensive but very well built. Hopefully will last for a few years.