Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Enjoy the versatile comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Goleta sandal with neutral support. Three adjustable hook and loop closures at the forefoot, ankle and heel provide a truly personalized fit. The cushioned EVA midsole delivers lightweight comfort, ideal for all-day adventures.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water resistant nubuck leather upper with three adjustable straps for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
The best-yes-please continue this style!
I find this style so much less clunkier than the Goletta II. Was really hoping I could get it for this summer. I’ll keep checking back in the hope that it becomes available (size 9 In black)
Please continue to make this sandal
This is a great sandal. Super comfortable and can be worn with anything. I wear it all year long in So. Cal. I hope you continue to make it for all of us!
PLEASE KEEP THESE Coming!
I have 4 pair of the original Goleta's and LOVE them. They are comfortable and not overwhelmingly clunky. I hope they're not being discontinued as stock is so low. The style is much more feminine than the Goleta IIs. They fit my feet well with the various velcro fastenings, are fairly well cushioned and have a nice arch. I have worn them all over the world with my travels and they are my 'go to' when I am at home as well. Have tried repeatedly in the last six months to order more. Would love to see the blue, black and maybe some other colors like teal back in stock!
Please keep selling this shoe!!
This has been my only sandal I can wear without pain for my plantar fascitis for years. The replacement shoe Goleta II does not work for my foot pain since the footbed is harder and has a higher arch. Please keep manufacturing the original Goleta. I heard many reviewers prefer the original Goleta. I hope you can continue to make & sell these for customers like myself who can only rely on these sandals.
Please keep selling this shoe!
These shoes are the most comfortable, therapeutic and versatile shoes I've EVER had! I love them and wear them all the time, winter, spring, summer and fall. I was informed I have plantar fasciitis last year and bought these sandals the next day. Since then, these sandals have been my go-to shoes. They are still in very good shape. I was hoping to get another pair in a different color, but I see there are only all small sizes left in stock and I'm a shoe size 10 :-(