Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
If you love ABEO B.I.O.system sandals, you'll love the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Goleta II sandal with neutral support. Three adjustable hook and loop closures at the forefoot, ankle and heel provide a truly personalized and secure fit. The cushioned EVA midsole delivers lightweight comfort and a more technical outsole ideal for all-day adventures.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Nubuck leather upper with three adjustable straps for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: ½ inch
My second time purchasing.
I had a pair of these in a pretty purple & they lasted for YEARS!!! Sadly I had to throw them out. I was looking at the sale the other day & I came across the Goleta sandals again & they were on sale! They arrived this morning & they fit perfectly right out of the box!! So thrilled. Bought them in black, but debating whether or not to buy another in a different color! Very comfortable for running errands, walking, and for beach vacations.
I have gone through 3 pairs of these sandals and am ready to buy my fourth. I find these to be extremely comfortable sandals. I can walk all day in these, and my feet never hurt!
Goleta sandals are great
I damaged my feet wearing stupid shoes out of pure vanity at a dressy formal event several years ago. The nerves on the balls of my feet have never completely recovered. But I can wear Abeo Goleta sandals all day with no issues. I just wish they would go on sale once in a while. 130.00 for sandals is a lot especially when you need them in different colors but they really are good !
Perfect for vacation!!!
I purchased these prior to my vacation to Florida. I love Abeo brand and have not been disappointed in the support and comfort I get wearing their orthotic shoes. Same with the Goleta. I walked all day , over 3 days in Hollywood florida, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. We shopped, went to the beach everything and my feet never ached or got tired. This shoe is lightweight and very comfortable, I plan to wear these while in Vegas next month. A must buy!