Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Enjoy outdoor exploration with the built-in orthotic comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Gargona with posted support. The stretch fabric and nubuck leather upper features an adjustable hook and loop closure for optimal fit. This performance sandal is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Stretch fabric and nubuck leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop closure for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered, dual-density footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- GW0200P BLACK