Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Enjoy the versatile comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Gabi sandal with neutral support. Three adjustable hook and loop closures at the forefoot, ankle and heel provide a truly personalized fit. The cushioned EVA midsole delivers lightweight comfort, ideal for all-day adventures.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Textile upper with three adjustable straps for optimal fit.
- Fabric lining for breathable comfort.
- Microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: ½ inch
Please bring back the Gabi Sandles******
The quality of these sandals is so much better than what is being produced now. Please bring these back! They are supportive with a substantial sole, not bendable and soft ….like what is currently sold. Please consider going to back to what gave abeo its name.
Poor strapping material
I purchased these sandals last fall. When wearing these sandles the strapping material very ruff, scratches the skin raw. I placed vasoline petroleum jelly on my feet and ankles, did not work. The sandle straps still continues to scratch the feet. I would not recommend this product
Out of the box looked great and felt perfect all day as I did errands and went to appointments. Did make the bottom of my foot black the first day I wore it but no problem. Wish they still had other colors available in my size (12) I would buy them all I think!
Gabi neutral sandals and all ABEO shoes
I could barely walk due to foot and hip pain when it was suggested by another Walking Company fan to check out our products. I actually made it down to the store in Beachwood, Ohio and tried on a pair of sandals, walked around in the store and out into the mall with NO PAIN!!!! I immediately purchased tennis shoes and sandals. Within a few weeks I purchased 3 more sandals and now have 9 pairs of Abeo shoes!!! Love them and will wear no other products
Surprisingly comfy and cute
I purchased these after a friend told me she had purchased some and noticed the comfort and support. I suffer from Achilles tendonitis and heel bursitis and it's really nice to find a shoe that helps me walk a noticeable lessening of pain. I'm sold on ABEO!