Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Enjoy the versatile comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Gabi sandal with metatarsal support. Three adjustable hook and loop closures at the forefoot, ankle and heel provide a truly personalized fit. The cushioned EVA midsole delivers lightweight comfort, ideal for all-day adventures.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Textile upper with three adjustable straps for optimal fit.
- Fabric lining for breathable comfort.
- Microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: ½ inch
Please bring these back!
These have been my go to for years! They are the best for metatarsal pain, and I’ve tried everything! The newer Abeo’s aren’t near the quality the Gabi is. I hope Abeo will bring these back! They were a game changer for pain.
I just purchased this ABEO Bio Gabi Metatarsal online. It's a very pretty shoe, however the material is extremely itchy. I didn't last 30 minutes in them. Have to return them!! Dissappointed!
UGLY! But so comfortable.
When the sales lady, who was about 20, showed me these shoes and told me to keep an open mind, I looked at her like she was CRAZY! She showed me the Walnut color (in my opinion, the ugliest color of the 4), told me to just try them on, and walk in them. I did. I humbly asked if they came in black. I still think they are ugly, but my goodness, do they feel so comfortable. I am ready to purchase another pair, but the price is extremely high. I also purchased a pair of tennis shoes for every day wear. Over $350 later on 2 pair of shoes, is way more than I can afford, to rotate shoes like you are supposed too.
Cute and comfortable
I've received lots of compliments about these sandals. People want to know what brand they are and where to get them. The straps are adjustable so you can get a perfect fit, and the shoes are very comfortable.
Back tab is too long, material is scratchy
This is supposedly the same shoe base as the Huntington and I love that shoe, so I was very glad to see a version of that shoe in fun colors, but the back closure on the Gabi is longer--too long, so that it hits the closure that crosses the top of the shoe. Also, the colored fabric material is scratchy and uncomfortable against the skin. Had to return them and will get Huntingtons instead. I can wear those right out of the box.