Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Perfect for days on the go, enjoy the instant built-in orthotic comfort from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Fay mule with neutral support. This clog features a rich leather upper adorned with a buckle detail and studs for added interest. The SureGrip® outsole is oil and water slip resistant for increased traction and stability. Digitally matched to your foot, experience the customized 3D fit of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full grain leather upper with an adjustable buckle strap for added style.
- Microsuede lining for breathable comfort.
- Lightweight polyurethane midsole is flexible, resilient and absorbs shock.
- Custom footbed matched to your foot type supports your feet, aligns your body and balances weight distribution.
- SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole features an exclusive rubber compound, unique tread design, and meets the ASTM F 1677 slip resistance standards.
- Heel height: 1¾ inches with a 1 inch platform
- AF0200N BLACK
Excellent quality and well worth the money! It feels like you are stepping on cushions...
Just love the comfort
Awesome product.My backpain has stopped because of the support from the shoes.
Not up to standards
I bought these clogs in both colors on final clearance, so I didnt pay way too much for them. They are OK if you want no heal and don't have to walk too much. I LOVE OBEO sandals. Their closed toe shoes have mostly been a disappointment.
I highly recommend these shoes. They are comfortable and look so nice. Im glad I bought them.
Disappointed with the support. I have many ABEO shoes that are supportive for my on and off Plantar Fasciitis.