Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Take on the week in customized comfort and style with the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Ellie with metatarsal support. This clog features signature built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet and a SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole for ultimate comfort. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Patent leather upper with a stapled construction for increased stability.
- Stretch fabric, foam-cushioned instep for added comfort.
- Breathable OnSteam® microfiber lining is antibacterial and anti-odor.
- Shock absorbing EVA foam insole with a heel crash pad for all-day cushioned comfort.
- Arneflex® high density, open cell PU foam-cushioned footbed.
- SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole features an exclusive rubber compound, unique tread design, and meets the ASTM F 1677 slip resistance standards.
- Lightweight, curved heel for a rocker motion to help reduce lega and foot fatigue.
- Heel Height: 1¾ inches with a 1 inch platform
- Traditional clog fit with an open heel to move up and down freely.
I would not recommend this shoe. I do not wear them often and the sole of the shoe has come off.
Comfortable but BAD quality!
I was definitely excited to have a shoe be so comfortable and provide support, but was really disappointed that after 3 works of wearing them the stitches popped on both shoes and then the shoe material started to split on the top of my foot. I expect that if I’m paying a good amount of money then the shoe should last... and the quality just wasn’t there. I returned them and bought a pair of Danskos because I know many of my nursing coworkers wear and love them because of their DURABILITY!! Best of luck Abeo... unfortunately you just couldn’t hack it!
I purchased these clogs mainly as a comfortable travel shoe. Unfortunately, the first time I wore them on vacation, the black dye on the inside of the shoe came off on my feet. The problem became worse each time I wore them (very black feet). Overall, I loved the shoes, but returned them due to the dye problem.
I’ve had a pair of these shoes in a different color and they were awesome. However I’ve been wearing these ones for a few months now and they give me blisters.
I wanted to like this shoe, was looking for something similar to Dansko but hoping with built in orthotic, it would be more comfortable. Shoe also runs narrow. I've been wearing 3 weeks in hopes they would break in but, alas, I find myself shoe shopping.