Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Select YOUR ideal orthotic footbed type.
Take on the week in customized comfort and style with the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Ellie with metatarsal support. This clog features signature built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet and a SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole for ultimate comfort. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Patent leather upper with a stapled construction for increased stability.
- Stretch fabric, foam-cushioned instep for added comfort.
- Breathable OnSteam® microfiber lining is antibacterial and anti-odor.
- Shock absorbing EVA foam insole with a heel crash pad for all-day cushioned comfort.
- Arneflex® high density, open cell PU foam-cushioned footbed.
- SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole features an exclusive rubber compound, unique tread design, and meets the ASTM F 1677 slip resistance standards.
- Lightweight, curved heel for a rocker motion to help reduce lega and foot fatigue.
- Heel Height: 1¾ inches with a 1 inch platform
- Traditional clog fit with an open heel to move up and down freely.