Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Select YOUR ideal orthotic footbed type.
The men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Egan H2O sandal with metatarsal support is perfect for water activities and is enhanced with drainage ports. The soft, water-friendly leather upper supports the foot, while the cap toe protects feet from obtrusive objects and unexpected bumps in the road. The custom EVA insole is shaped to your specific foot type based on our revolutionary 3-D Fit Foot Scan Technology, giving you an unprecedented level of comfort and support. The channeled rubber outsole provides grip and traction.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the forefoot and relieves pain and pressure.
- Water-friendly nubuck or suede upper with microfiber lining.
- Elastic bungee closure with adjustable hook and loop closure on the heel.
- Capped toe provides protection from the elements.
- Soft spandex lining is non-abrasive.
- EVA midsole provides a light feel and incredible support, reducing foot lift load and fatigue.
- Drainage ports throughout midsole and footbed, with recessed open mesh areas in the shank and forefoot allow water to quickly drain out, keep feet dry, and reduce the occurrence of blisters and pruned feet.
- Channeled rubber outsole provides traction.
- Aegis microbe shield provides lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed.
- EM144M DARK CHOCOLATE