Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Take on your next adventure in the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Easton H2O fisherman sandal with neutral support. The bungee lacing system with toggle closure offers a more accommodating and secure fit. Digitally fit to your foot, experience the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help support your feet, align your body and balance weight distribution.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water resistant leather and textile upper with a bungee lace up and toggle closure for a secure fit.
- Adjustable hook and loop heel closure for optimal fit.
- Soft, stretch fabric lining.
- Aegis® microbe shield provides lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed.
- Custom footbed matched to your specific foot type supports your feet, aligns your body and balances weight distribution.
- Dual-density, EVA midsole provides a light feel and incredible support, reducing foot lift load and fatigue.
- Drainage ports throughout midsole and footbed allow water to quickly drain out, keep feet dry, and reduce the occurrence of blisters and pruned feet.
- Channeled rubber outsole provides traction.
Just Ordered My Third Pair
I wear the Easton sandals everyday. I have two pairs already, and I wear the newer pair to church and for shopping, etc, and I wear the older pair day to day and for my 3 mile daily walk. The 10.5 M fits me perfectly and provides excellent support. There have been no unusual wear or workmanship problems in the two pairs I have owned for the past three years or so.
LOOKING FOR WOMENS SIZE 6.5
my favorite "go to" go any where ^o^ i love being able to wash the inside, and it covers and protects my toes!
This is an amazing sandal. Just bought a second pair to complement the original pair I purchased one year ago, which I used on my daily commute walk to work. This sandal is a tough walker, comfortable and easy to clean.
Well made, but not well planned
It is a nice sandal. Good arch, nice leather, reinforced with some sort of metal mesh. But, it has a neoprene sock under the front of the sandal. It is too hot for summer, and it retains sweat. This is the first time I wore a sandal where my feet would be soaked and they smell by the end of the day. They need to change the material inside the shoe to some sort of breathable material. Then, I would recommend the shoe.