With waterproof leather uppers and stain resistant materials, the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Denver H2O sandal with posted support is perfect for water activities. The soft, waterproof leather uppers give moderate coverage of the foot, while the cap toe protects feet from obtrusive objects and unexpected bumps in the road. The custom EVA insole is shaped to your specific foot type based on our revolution 3-D Fit Foot Scan Technology, giving you an unprecedented level of comfort and support. The channeled rubber outsole provides grip and traction while water is quickly removed from the shoe through the channeled outsole.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Elastic lace-up vamp provides a custom fit
- Adjustable heel strap
- Capped toe for protection from the elements
- Lycra-lined interior
- Materials wont stain when worn to the beach or pool.
- EVA midsole provides a light feel and incredible support, reducing foot lift load and fatigue
- Non-skid, channeled rubber outsole expels water from the shoe to keep your feet as dry as possible in watery situations
- Aegis microbe shield provides lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed
- M707P FOREST