Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Take comfort to new heights in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Delano espadrille wedge sandal with neutral support. The peep toe upper features crisscross elastic straps across the instep for a secure fit. Digitally fit to your foot, enjoy the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with crisscross elastic straps across the instep for a secure fit.
- Breathable leather and textile lining.
- Cushioned, contoured PU midsole for ultimate comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 2½ inches
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
Wish there were half sizes
Such a gorgeous and comfortable shoe, but I needed a half size! 9 was too small and 10 was too big. So sad to return.
Straps impossibly tight
100% agree with the many other reviews saying the straps are far too tight and makes these sandals unbearable after a short while. I wish I'd read the reviews before purchasing a black and a gold pair! While the sole is very comfy, the straps dig into my feet and after an hour I can't take it anymore. It's such a shame, if only the straps were longer they'd be perfect!
I am always skeptical because I have a very hard foot to fit but these shoes are very comfortble.
Not comfortable after a few hours
When I wear these for long periods of time, my feet hurt. Like, for example a wedding all afternoon...church and then a bbq, etc. They start to pinch around the top and then the sole is rough and just not comfortable. For a shoe this expensive and from The Walking Company, I expect a lot more comfort.
Way too tight!
The elastic straps that cross over the top of the foot are so tight, I can’t wear these shoes for more than an hour. Just for reference, my feet have good arches and are maybe on the narrow side of average width; I have a heel spur in one foot and these shoes provided good arch support and cushioning. Other than the straps digging into the top of my feet, the shoes are well built and stylish.