Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Take comfort to new heights in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Delano espadrille wedge sandal with metatarsal support. The peep toe upper features crisscross elastic straps across the instep for a secure fit. Digitally fit to your foot, enjoy the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Leather upper with crisscross elastic straps across the instep for a secure fit.
- Breathable leather and textile lining.
- Cushioned, contoured PU midsole for ultimate comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 2½ inches
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
I saw a lady with these shoes and they were so cute I asked where she got them. I found them online and read the reviews and some people mentioned the tight straps going across the top of the shoes. My feet are super narrow and I wear a 6 so I rolled the dice and hoped the tight straps would not be an issue. Unfortunately they actually were so tight they cut off the circulation. Thankfully I was able to get a store credit or else I would have been out a good bit of money.
I am always skeptical because I have a very hard foot to fit but these shoes are very comfortble.
Not comfortable after a few hours
When I wear these for long periods of time, my feet hurt. Like, for example a wedding all afternoon...church and then a bbq, etc. They start to pinch around the top and then the sole is rough and just not comfortable. For a shoe this expensive and from The Walking Company, I expect a lot more comfort.
Way too tight!
The elastic straps that cross over the top of the foot are so tight, I can’t wear these shoes for more than an hour. Just for reference, my feet have good arches and are maybe on the narrow side of average width; I have a heel spur in one foot and these shoes provided good arch support and cushioning. Other than the straps digging into the top of my feet, the shoes are well built and stylish.
Beautiful shoe with great fit if you’re getting it wth the neutral footbed.
I tried the shoe on in the store and liked the look and fit. When I indicated that I needed more cushion for the ball of my feet, the metatarsal footbed was recommended. I ordered it online, at no extra cost for the metatarsal footbed, and sure enough it felt good! The problem was the straps were very tight across my feet. I saw this comment in a review before purchasing the shoe, and hoped it would not be an issue for me. It was. I returned the shoe.