Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Take your next adventure to a new level of comfort with the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Dana water-friendly sandal with neutral support. The caged upper features an elastic lace up with a toggle closure to help secure the foot in place. The cushioned EVA midsole offers superior comfort, while the channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and delivers increased traction on wet surfaces.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Breathable mesh, webbing and synthetic caged upper with a bungee lace up and toggle closure for a secure fit.
- Soft, stretch fabric lining is breathable.
- Aegis® microbe shield provides lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed.
- Cushioned, dual density EVA midsole for increased comfort.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water out of the shoe for improved traction.
What I was looking for
Comfortable fit and light weight which is what I was looking for. Wanted covered toe area and waterproof sandal for kayaking as well as good arch support. Got what I needed in this sandal
Very comfortable shoe
Very good for walking. Easy to wash. Be sure to air dry, don't put in dryer.
I was only able to wear them once when I broke my toe. They were comfortable to wear all day. I do have a little trouble getting them on and I hope I will be able to wear them after my toe heals.
Good shoe but I need a half size
I like so many things about this pair of shoes but I needed A half size. When I tried them on they only come in eight or nine so I got the nine and it’s too big and the 8 was too small so in the future I’ll go for the half size or I won’t buy them.