Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Crescent sandal with posted support blends casual style, all-day comfort and a customized fit. The ABEO B.I.O.system® commitment to biomechanical footwear has revolutionized the sandal and your feet will feel the progress. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology to calculate the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Premium leather upper with two hook and loop adjustable straps.
- Microsuede footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Dual-density EVA insole with memory foam that conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure. Lightweight EVA reduces foot lift load and body stress.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Supports your feet and aligns your body.
- Balances weight distribution.
- Increases stability and reduces foot fatigue.
- Reduces shock and stress on your joints.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Bring the Abeo Crescent sandal back, please
I have purchased several pairs over the years. They were not available a few months ago, so I tried a different Abeo model. Very unhappy and very much miss this shoe. I hope to hear back some day that it will be made again.
I work on cement,but need to wear shoes with dresss pants. These sandals fit the bill. I’ve been buying them for years. PLEASE BRING BACK
I, too, love these sandals. I have bought several pairs. I was hoping to find more. I will try back.
Please bring them back
I love these sandals. I bought many pairs of them. They are the most comfortable sandal I have ever worn. Please bring them back!!!
Bring them back!
A few years ago, I was searching for great walking sandals with support. I came across the Walking Co. & the Abeo crescent, size 5 sandal; once I tried them on, I knew I would be buying these sandals for the rest of my life. I can wear them for hours on vacation, and are better than every gym shoe I've tried. I take them for hiking, rivers, beaches, walks, etc. My ankle, nor feet hurt.