Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Brynn sandal with posted support combines casual style and comfort. The Brynn features metallic leather uppers with adjustable closures for the ultimate fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Metallic leather upper with three hook and loop closures for an optimal fit.
- Microsuede footbed with Aegis microbe shield gives long lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density EVA insole with memory foam that conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure. Lightweight EVA reduces foot lift load and body stress.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Not for my foot
Unfortunately, these shoes were not for me. It just wasn’t enough support and in general just uncomfortable. Also, I did not like the color. They are a dark raspberry, and did not look like the color online. I just returned them. Returns are expensive with the Walking Company. Frankly, it is just much simpler and more efficient to order from Zappos. Their returns are free and once the return is scanned in by the carrier, an email is sent and the refund is much quicker.
The best shoe ever!
My hubby bought my first pair in Las Vegas. I told him they were the best shoes ever and I wanted more! Well I've gotten 4 more pairs, and I look forward to wearing them all! I highly recommend this shoe to women with flat feet and leg pain.
This shoe is absolutely fantastic. BRIILIANT!
I wore this sandal for the 1st time today. I have a complicated foot: size 12, Im narrow at the top of my foot, so a lot of shoes/sandals slosh (too lose in my narrow part) around my feet.I have severe pro-nation so I need a good supportive foot bed with arch support. I bought these for my trip to Europe several weeks ago after tons of research. So Im a Realtor and showed 10 houses today (in 90 degree weather). I am always wiped out after a full day walking on my feet. Advil!! Not today!! My legs were not tired a bit! I had no aches and after I got home went out with friends and walked a ton at the night market. I have never experienced n0-leg-fatigue before. Because of this I had so much energy and felt so good! Im getting more!!
My favorite sandals. Purchased four different colors. Love the fact that they are adjustable in so many ways. Hope they don’t discontinue them. Will buy another pair next season if possible.
Comfortable and ankle strap keeps foot stable
Shoe helps for arch support. Light weight style. Comfortable walking, and standing.