Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Brynn sandal with metatarsal support combines casual style and comfort. The Brynn features leather uppers with adjustable closures for the ultimate fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Nubuck and grain textured leather upper with three hook and loop closures for an optimal fit.
- Microsuede footbed with Aegis microbe shield gives long lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density EVA insole with memory foam that conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure. Lightweight EVA reduces foot lift load and body stress.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Keep making Brynn metatarsal
I have been wearing Brynn metatarsal sandals for many years and like the look and the support. Metatarsal support is hard to find in sandals that don't look orthopedic. I just ordered a new pair as it looks like they are being phased out. My feet are very sad.
So casual and comfortable
This is my 2nd pair of navy Abeo Brynn sandals. I wore the first pair so much that after 3 years they needed to be replaced. I love how they look with jeans, jean shorts or even a denim shirt. I can walk for miles in them without pain, which is unusual for me. The orthotic soles are a game-changer. I get the metatarsal pad which helps cushion the ball of the foot. Highly recommended!
Best sandal ever!
I have problem feet, a bunion on one foot and recent foot surgery on the other. These are the only sandal I can wear.i walked all over Chicago last week and had no issues. I love the blue and am now thinking of ordering the pewter. They will be great for my upcoming cruise!
Brynn Metatarsal superb!
I have PTTD, and have searched for shoes, and orthotics for 17 months. Since 8/23/21 I've been in PT finally having a DX for treatment, and find these are superb with the metatarsal support so that I can walk without my custom Foot Levelor orthotics which have metatarsal support for the 3 lost arches. I lost all 3 arches in 2016, and find it is impossible to obtain metatarsal foot support in othortics or shoes. Thank you for these shoes! While I normally order W10.5 I ordered these in W11, and wont' regret the choice as half sizes aren't an option. A wonderful supportive shoe for my very fussy feet! Connie
Best sandal ever!
Following hip surgery and a resulting Morton's Neuroma, I was advised by my local show specialist to try these shoes. I worked two jobs and walk/stand a great deal. Needed a comfortable and attractive shoe. It is literally the best sandal I have ever worn. The Neuroma has receded and I still love the fit!!