Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bryce sandal with neutral support is a warm weather must-have. The Bryce features a full grain leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop instep strap, and a shock-absorbing footbed that contours the foot. Experience the 3D fit comfort of B.I.O.system™ , and keep feet healthy and comfortable all day long.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop instep strap for optimal fit.
- Natural cork and PU midsole is shock absorbent and molds to the foot for a unique fit.
- Leather-lined interior provides breathable comfort and helps maintain shape.
- Suede-lined footbed for softness and moisture control.
- Rubber and EVA outsole provides durable traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¾ inch platform
Want to love them
These look like very comfy and stylish sandals. I ordered these and Balboa flip flops. I got the balboas and love them. The Bryce sandals have shown “shipped” status since June 9th but they haven’t been picked up by fedex. Customer service won’t cancel the order or re-send them.
Finally on sale!!! My favorites
I have written a five star review before. I now again will give the same. There is a difference from my old Bryce shoes (2105/16) to the new ones (2021). They seem to slightly shorter. The other thing is the leather isn’t attached on the side, down the cork edge like my previous pairs. I have worn them now for several months and they are still my favorite shoes. I still have an old pair in tan and new pairs in brown and black. They help give me relief of pain from planters fasciitis and help ease pain in my feet and legs. I wear these shoes EVERY day at some point and time. At the least they are my “house shoes.”
I love these sandals. They are very supportive, but nobody would guess by looking at them. They look really cute with my summer clothes.
Absolutely love these. Retired and living in a warm climate I am able to wear all year and do do almost exclusively. That explains having purchased well over a dozen in variety of colors over the years. I'm in these about 16 hrs a day almost everyday. Because of the extended use and the way I walk, the back outside sole wears but am able to get new partial soles made to give me some extra life. I keep coming back.
I absolutely love Walking Co, but it falls short on women's larger sizes. You search, and they always seem to be "out of stock"...So very disappointing.