Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Functional style meets built-in comfort in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Brigita gladiator sandal with metatarsal support. The on-trend lace up design provides a secure and personalized fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Nubuck leather upper with a lace up closure for optimal fit.
- Adjustable hook and loop heel strap for a secure fit.
- Microsuede footbed with Aegis microbe shield gives long lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density EVA insole with memory foam that conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure. Lightweight EVA reduces foot lift load and body stress.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: ¼ inch
I have planter fasciitis and so happy I found Abeo shoes. I now own over a dozen pairs. I have narrow feet so am limited with what Abeo offers. However, these shoes are great for narrow feet due to the laces. They are so comfortable and stylish. I have gotten many compliments when wearing them - I have the tan color. They are true to size.
Very comfortable, great looking shoes
This is my second pair. I bought them in a different color last year and they quickly became my favorite sandals. I get compliments on both pair constantly and can walk in them all day.
Comfortable all day, attractive, easy to adjust with the tie and the velcro, goes with everything!
I love all the shoes I have purchased.
I would recommend to all, very comfortable shoes, that also look good.
nice looking but not practical.
I like the design of the shoe but the shoelaces knot rub the foot so it becomes uncomfortable after a while of walking. I even get a blister on my foot.