Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
With four adjustable straps, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Breezy sandal with neutral support is the perfect sandal for all different foot types; customize this shoe to fit your foot width. A casual style that offers versatility for travel, work or weekends. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Nubuck leather upper.
- Four adjustable extra strength hook and loop closures to fit multiple foot types.
- Breathable microfiber lining offers great abrasion resistance.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Aegis® treated footbed for odor control.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides maximum traction and grip.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: ¼ inch
Awesome sandals! I read the reviews and purchased a size up—fit perfectly. I’m buying more.
Great sandle! Great purchase!!
Do you know how hard it is to find a good-looking navy sandal? I found this shoe and after reading the reviews purchased it in navy, and sized up a half size as others suggested. This pair of shoes and the others I ordered arrived yesterday. The fit is perfect, they are very comfortable and very attractive. YEAH!!
Cute...I did not order up a size... I missed that in the reviews. These are fine, but 1/2 size larger would have been a better fit. Trying to decide about more colors!
Comfortable out of the box! Size up like the reviews say…
Life changing comfort ~
I have these in navy and black and have come back for the light bone color. This clearance price requires me to do so. I have foot drop following a botched spinal fusion and I normally need a cane for balance. These sandals correct my traumatized feet and I walk remarkably straight & balanced. They are soooo comfortable, I have to have several pair so I don’t wear one pair out too much. I don’t know how The Walking Company created such a functional but great looking sandal for those of us with ambulatory issues or “troubled,” feet. The cushioning is phenomenal and since every strap is adjustable, I know the 3rd pair will fit me like a glove. Thank you for improving my life.