Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Slide into the instant built-in orthotic comfort and style of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bravo sandal with posted support. The nubuck leather upper is embellished with eye-catching rhinestones for added flair. Experience the 3D fit comfort of B.I.O.system™ , and keep feet healthy and comfortable all day long.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Nubuck leather upper adorned with rhinestones for added interest.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Natural cork and PU midsole is shock absorbent and molds to the foot for a unique fit.
- Suede-lined footbed for softness and moisture control.
- Rubber and EVA outsole designed to provide long-wearing cushioning and slip-resistant comfort.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¾ inch platform
- AB50521P BLACK
Love this sandal!
This sandal is so comfortable. Very pretty and just the right amount of support. Im sorry there are so many negative comments - I love them!
Painful without even walking in them
These ABEO Bravo Sandals need to be discontinued. They hurt badly without even walking in them. They are just not made right. They are a little narrow, but I can get my foot in easily. The foot bed is comfortable, but the top digs and scratches and leaves indentations in my feet without even walking in them. I got them in the mail, put them on and then sat at my desk to continue working. They hurt so bad. Walking in them was not even an option. Sad because they are pretty.
These shoes are gorgeous and well made but the leather straps pulled sharply against the top part of my feet; making walking uncomfortable. Its too bad they arent adjustable. Hohum, I am disappointed but have to send them back.
Great shoe if your foot is not wide
Shoe was good looking but very tight across the top could not get it on If you are young with thin feet probably would be great. If they would of been looser on the top they would of been a great deal
Not a great choice
Purchased this shoe...I went with a more expensive shoe for comfort. They are not that great. Also I asked the gal where I purchased them at the store how they would hold up and she advised great! The shoes have lost most of their sparkly gems and now it is just a bunch of glue spots. Purchased in July and these shoes look horrible.