Soak up the sun in customized comfort and style from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bobbie sandal with metatarsal support. The strappy leather upper features an adjustable hook and loop closure for optimal fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Soft nappa leather and printed leather upper.
- Adjustable extra strength hook and loop strap for a secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Dual-density EVA insole with memory foam that conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure. Lightweight EVA reduces foot lift load and body stress.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Posted heel AND stylish!
Great support and exactly the type I need. Almost no break-in period. Spent 6 hours walking around a large festival in perfect comfort. Posted heel orthotic kept my whole body aligned and pain free. Glad I found them on sale.
Excellent support but not a true white
These shoes have great support and are very comfortable. The only negative I have is the white is not really white in color. They are more of a buff color.
Great walking shie
The shoe is very comfy. I can do a lot of walking. I use these sandals all the time.
very comfortable but the back strap falls a bit low on the back of the ankle for my liking
Comfortable and Cool for Your Feet
These sandals somehow wrap around your feet and keep them in comfort. all while allowing the air to run through and keep your feet from feeling so hot in the summer. The first time I wore them, I was on the my feet for most of eight hours and never thought about my feet.