Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Perfect for warmer temperatures, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Benefit sandal with neutral support will be a seasonal favorite. The double strap upper features an adjustable hook and loop closure for optimal fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather or synthetic leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop instep strap across the inner arch of the foot (navicular area) for a more secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Microsuede or cork footbed treated with Aegis® for odor and stain control.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
They saved my feet and are really cute
They saved my feet! I was using the other sandals by Abeo but notices my feet were hurting. The other sandals are harder and provide more arch support but it turns out I needed LESS arch support. These are also softer. I agree, I do prefer the feel of the other sandals better but these look much nicer, have more cushion and have lower arches and that worked for me.
Love Abeo shoes and these sandals!
I had foot surgery last year and couldn’t “grip” with my toes well enough to keep flip-flops on. Plus, while my foot healed, it was somewhat swollen and therefore, larger than my other foot. These sandals with the adjustable strap were the perfect solution! And the arch support is so comfortable! I’ve always had good luck with Abeo shoes giving me the support and comfort I need with style. I’m ordering these sandals in another color because they’re my favorite!
Have enjoyed Abeo brand in the past, however, this shoe would not stay on my foot even though the size was correct.
So comfortable and very cute on. Even my husband likes this sandal on me.
So disappointed in this shoe... splurged hoping to find a sandal that's attractive and supportive. The adjustable band at top of shoe hits my foot at an awkward angle, which causes me to have a hard time keeping the sandal on, having to use my toes to "grip" to keep it on (like a cheap flip flop). I'm out the hundred dollars for the cost, will never purchase again