Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Perfect for warmer temperatures, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Benefit sandal with metatarsal support will be a seasonal favorite. The double strap upper features an adjustable hook and loop closure for optimal fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Leather or synthetic leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop instep strap across the inner arch of the foot (navicular area) for a more secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Microsuede or cork footbed treated with Aegis® for odor and stain control.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: ¼ inch
Great Comfortable Sandal
I bought both the black and white colors in this sandal. Love the comfort and arch support, as well as overall good looks!
Abeo Benefit -black
I have had to order all different sizes for Abeo shoes. I have, however, this similar shoe in a 7.5 and it fits fine. My normal shoe size is an 8 or 8.5. The black ones arrived and are a 1/4+ inch shorter than a current pair I have. Its very frustrating, bc I couldve ordered an 8 if Id known that. Why cant the sizing be more consistent???
Not an all day travel sandal
These sandals are cute and stylish. I purchased a 7 (which I wear) in posted heel. I have flat feet. They fit like a glove. Any smaller and I would have wanted a 7.5. They are comfortable and have support, but I wouldnt trust them as an all day travel sandal maybe just a few hours.
They are very comfortable and classy for a thong-type shoe
they are very comfortable and classy for a thong-type of sandal.
Stylish & Comfortable
I need extra support in my shoes and these sandals provide good support while being comfortable and cute. These are my go to shoes when I need to grab something easy and comfortable on my way out the door. Although Id still prefer walking tennis shoes when Im walking a lot, these will do in a pinch.