Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Functional yet stylish, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bea braided T-strap sandal with neutral support will easily become a warm weather favorite! Enjoy a fully adjustable fit with durable hook and loop closures. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with a braided T-strap for added interest.
- Adjustable extra strength hook and loop closures for optimal fit.
- Breathable leather lining wicks away moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Cork or microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for long-lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides maximum traction and grip.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
I just received my second pair of these sandals. I had trouble finding sandals with an arch support. . These fit perfectly and are comfortable. I highly recommend them.
I ordered the Bea in Pistachio and Terra Cotta. Love them - very comfy. HOWEVER, after a while the Pistachio color oxidized and is now like a sand colorway. It's pretty ugly, so $$$ right down the drain. Very disappointing.
I have one pair of these sandals and they are very comfortable. Will get more in different colors.
best wearing sandle ever
my 2nd pair aboe N and I love the comfort I can't go bare foot any more so i put my saddles on first thing when I get out of bed and have the greatest comfort ever all the time it is true WORD UP!
My body weight is 175 pounds and my feet are sensitive. I find I must wear shoe inserts to add cushioning to this shoe or I can't wear it.