Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Functional yet stylish, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bea braided T-strap sandal with metatarsal support will easily become a warm weather favorite! Enjoy a fully adjustable fit with durable hook and loop closures. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Leather upper with a braided T-strap for added interest.
- Adjustable extra strength hook and loop closures for optimal fit.
- Breathable leather lining wicks away moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Cork or microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for long-lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides maximum traction and grip.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
I have these sandals in tan and brown. I like them so much that I have just ordered them in blue. My feet are in bad shape, yet these sandals are very comfortable (and stylish too).
Great but not in cork
I got mine last year and loved them the first couple of months. They are super comfy and supportive. I got the tan metatarsal with the cork bottoms. The problem was with the cork. After a couple of months of reasonable use the cork split apart at the flex points and then it would open and then close and pinch the skin on my foot as I walked. Super disappointed especially since I paid full price. I do think these would be great with the regular leather bottom though
Comfortable right out of the box!
I bought these to take on a 10-day cruise through the Caribbean, including 6 ports. I wore them all day every day straight out of the box and had no issues. No break-in time needed! My feet were so comfortable and I was so grateful for the metatarsal and arch support.
Stylish, comfortable and supportive
I love this style sandal. It is extremely comfortable and supportive. I can wear it all day and all night! Great sandal for walking comfort too.
Since I shattered my ankle in 2017 I have been required to wear only sandals with a back strap. I was worried that I couldnt find any that didnt look old ladyish. Not to worry! These sandals are cute, comfortable and easy to put on. Thank you so much!!