Enjoy the sporty style and comfort of the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Aptos sandal with metatarsal support. The ABEO B.I.O.system® commitment to biomechanical footwear has revolutionized the sandal and your feet will feel the progress. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Water-friendly man made upper with mesh.
- Adjustable hook and loop closure for a comfortable fit.
- Soft, Lycra lining that cushions and is fast drying.
- EVA footbed treated with Aegis® microbe shield to help fight bacteria that causes odor.
- Custom fit Polyurethane Midsole with ABEO B.I.O.system® technology for a sandal that offers true support and comfort you can wear all day long.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction and stability.
- AM121M BLACK
By far my favorite footwear
I found out they were discontinuing this product and I drove to every Walking Company store in Arizona and purchased these sandals by far my favorite footwear. I heard they are coming back with this product with this sandal and I hope that is so true.
burns holes in the toes
Bought them for vacation (in a city) and within a few hours both my big toes started to get rub burns. I have a very wide foot but i don't think that is the issue. I think its build quality. (quality control) Not happy.
2nd best shoes I have ever owned, the others were Finn Comforts and those were $400; made for extra wide feet