Warm up and experience the revolutionary, 3D fit comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Alberta boot with neutral support, featuring built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet. The Alberta is a comfortable boot with a premium sheepskin upper and versatile foldover cuff that can be worn up or down. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Premium water-resistant twinface sheepskin upper with suede heel guards.
- Foldover cuff that can be worn up or down to create varying styles.
- Genuine shearling lining naturally wicks away moisture.
- Heat retaining insole board.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet, and reduces shock and stress on joints.
- Open front panel allows easy on and off.
- AI-104 TAN