Get moving in performance comfort you can rely on with the women’s ABEO Symbol running shoe. The breathable mesh and synthetic upper delivers lightweight comfort, while the durable Vibram® rubber outsole provides maximum traction and stability. Enjoy dynamic cushioning in every stride. The Symbol also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology to deliver increased cushioning, durability and breathability for incredible comfort.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with a padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Reflectors for visibility during low light hours of the day.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable.
- Injection molded EVA midsole with posted medial support for cushioning and shock absorption.
- Channeled air chambers provide impact resistance.
- TPU shank for enhanced arch support and stability.
- Flextrac strategically placed flex grooves for increased flexibility and acceleration.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with a flared heel to maximize grip, traction and durability.
- Includes two pairs of laces to personalize your style.
MOST COMFORTABLE SNEAKERS
WOW!!!!! These are the most comfortable sneakers I've ever owned. I purchased a size 6 and they fit true to size. They are not narrow or wide.. They fit just right with plenty of space for the toes. I purchased the orthodic "CORE Casual Orthotic - Metatarsal Womens," which I chose based on the recommendation for those with plantar fascitis, something I have struggled with in the past. The orthodic enhanced the already comfortable shoe. I love the exaggerated arch support of the orthodic. I would purchase these over and over again for many years to come!!!!
I wish I could get these shoes. None are ever available in my size. These sales are so very limited. Why bother.
Not enough selection
Great sneakers to run but disappointed with the web page
Great sneakers to run! However, I'm very disappointed with the web page. After 6 months I came back to my account to reorder these lovely sneakers and all my past orders were remove. I have different shoe size for sneakers, boots and flip flop so this is not helpful. Also, I believe they are no longer producing this model but when I filter by "running" no sneakers appear.
Such a hassle!
I bought these shoes thinking they would be great, well they aren't. They are terrible to get on, the top of the heel is too soft and bends over as I'm trying to put it on, the right one being the worst of the pair. Once on, they are comfortable, but I have to use a shoe horn (like someone else said) to get it on my foot! I will not buy another pair of these.
Great walking shoe
Love this shoe. After much help at the Walking Company, I bought this shoe for walking. I do not use the orthotics that accompanied the shoe. It is not comfortable, so I am using my own medically made one. The shoe is not only comfortable, but stylish. Love it!