Take off in performance comfort with the women’s ABEO Sublime running shoe. The breathable mesh and synthetic upper delivers lightweight comfort, while the durable Vibram® rubber outsole provides maximum traction and stability. Enjoy dynamic cushioning in every stride. The Sublime also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology to deliver increased cushioning, durability and breathability for incredible comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper.
- Reflectors for visibility during low light hours of the day.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable.
- Injection molded EVA midsole with posted medial support for cushioning and shock absorption.
- Channeled air chambers provide impact resistance.
- TPU shank for enhanced arch support and stability.
- Flextrac strategically placed flex grooves for increased flexibility and acceleration.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with a flared heel to maximize grip, traction and durability.
- Includes two pairs of laces to personalize your style.
comfortable but runs small
comfortable but runs short and narrow. Bought these on sale and they would not take them back
would not recommend
this shoe is stiff and uncomfortable it does not fit and I was disappointed I was unable to return it I am unable to wear it
The gentleman that helped me sized at the store sized me in shoes way too big for me. The only comfortable thing to me is the compression sleeve .
Wears great, just a little disappointed in the fit with the orthotic.
This is a great shoe, although I think the craftmanship could be a bit better. In addition, the orthotic I chose, (the one with the most support) the shoe did not fit right. The orthotic.was too thick so my heel kept slipping when I walked. But I was able to fit the semi-rigid orthotics in the shoe well, so it worked out anyway.
Runs small and narrow!
This is my second pair of Aveo sneakers. The first was great, this pair is awful! They are at least 1/2 size too small and quite narrow. I’m wearing them without the orthotic footbed, which makes them tolerable, but really defeats the purpose of purchasing this brand of shoe.