Tackle every mile in superior comfort with the women?s ABEO Speedy running shoe. This athletic style utilizes channeled air chambers to create controlled air compression, responding to movement by providing cushioned impact absorption. The breathable mesh and synthetic upper delivers lightweight comfort, while the durable Vibram® rubber outsole provides maximum traction and stability.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper.
- Reflectors for visibility during low light hours of the day.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable.
- EVA compression molded midsole with posted medial and arch support for shock-absorption and cushioning.
- Channeled air chambers provide impact resistance.
- TPU shank for enhanced arch support and stability.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with a flared heel to maximize grip, traction and durability.
- Includes two pairs of laces to personalize your style.
Loved my first pair so much had to get another. However I ordered in a different color and hurt? Returned the 2nd paid and went back to the original color and am very satisfied with fit, comfort and making my walks pain free. I have bunions, so good shoes and support are a must to avoid pain.
Bought two more pairs!!!
Bought first pair in store about 5 yrs ago & they have been the best ever! My poor feet have suffered through bunions (surgery was so worth it), plantar fasciitis, and no padding on the balls of my feet. With the help of the store clerk, I found these and now I have happy feet. (At least they don't nag & complain at me when I wear these.) I decided I should look into a new pair and found these on sale on line. So, I bought two pair. Couldnt be happier!
Best sneakers I bought for my hard to find shoe feet.
Best sneakers I bought so far.I have wide feet but didn’t need wide width since the toe is a little round. Perfect for people with slightly wide feet. Support is very good.I use it for exercising and walking.
I love this sneaker!!
This is a very well made sneaker. I have planter fasciitis in both feet and have to wear good supportive shoes. These are wonderful and I can wear them all day.
Good pair of sneakers
I purchased these shoes while on sale & upgraded the orthotics. I wear a 6.5M but normally size up to a 7 in sneakers so theyre more comfortable with socks. These shoes fit well in the 7, are lite weight, have a well padded comfortable heel & plenty of room in the toe for me. The laces stay tied, my feet feel cool, & most importantly, my arches don't ache. Pricey but am happy with them.