Stay active in the women’s ABEO Sierra. The textile and synthetic leather upper features a traditional lace up closure for a customized fit. The molded Tri-Core EVA midsole offers dynamic air-flow and enhanced cushioning for added support. The Sierra also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for the incredible all-day support and comfort.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Textile and synthetic leather upper with a lace up vamp for optimal fit.
- Lightly padded tongue for added comfort.
- Breathable mesh upper lining.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology enhances air-flow.
- EXO-heel stabilizer on the upper for added support.
- Molded Tri-Core EVA midsole for air-flow and enhanced cushioning.
- Multi-Trek outsole with flared heel absorbs shock and reduces impact.
- Flextrac molded VIBRAM® outsole provides enhanced forefoot flexibility and traction.
These do not fit true to size. I have another ABEO Sneaker that is no longer in production in a size 8 and these Sierra's in a size 8 were WAY TOO SMALL! Order up. Now they 8.5 is out of stock so I am returning these.
I bought these at my saleswoman recommendation. I love the Abeo Speedy and had three pairs but needed new ones. Pamela told me these were the same base as the Speedy. After wearing them for 30 minutes I had to take them off because of the severe knee and hip pain. No other shoes from Abeo have ever bothered me. Because I didn’t keep my receipt and she hadn’t added them to my rewards I’m stuck with a pair of shoes I can’t wear and out over $170.00. Very disappointed in the shoe and service.
They are ok
I have these and ABEO Diamonds, and in terms of long-term, daily exercise comfort, I prefer the Diamonds. I don't think there is enough cushion in the Sierra's.
I wish this shoe came in white
OMG love these shoes!
I've been a fan of Abeo athletic shoes for several years now. I've suffered from right foot and ankle pain and Abeo shoes and orthotics are the best I've ever worn. That being said the Sierra style is INCREDIBLE. Supportive and so comfortable. I bought them in blue last month and am now getting a second pair in light grey. And thank you, Walking Co., for fast shipping. You've got a customer for life.