Work out in total comfort with the men’s ABEO Saturn. This running shoe features a unique responsive outsole designed to return energy, reduce impact on joints and absorb shock. The Saturn also includes an ABEO 3D³ Core Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology to deliver increased cushioning, durability and breathability for ultimate comfort.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Includes custom fit ABEO 3D³ Core Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for the ultimate support.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with a padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable.
- Tec-Fit helps reduce weight and increase flexibility.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Lightweight, molded EVA Tri-core midsole with internal air flow for extra cushioning.
- Flextrac strategically placed flex zones for increased forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with a flared heel to maximize grip, traction and durability.
- Includes two pairs of laces to personalize your style.
My husband loves these shoes and core support
We want these back in stock, please. They gave my husband months and many Mike’s of walking and hiking. And he’s a big, tall guy. He used to have plantar fasciitis, but these shoes helped him heal.
Hurt my heel
I can hardly wear my shoes unless I put a bandaid over my heel first because the stitching causes a blister on my right heel. Big problem.
Great sneaker an supportive
I finally found a sneaker that is comfortable to help support an old broken foot injury
Falling apart after 1 week
The front of the sneaker has a rubber piece that starts under the shoe and comes up over the front of your toes. Within 1 week of wearing these shoes, that rubber tip is getting unglued and flopping around in the front. Its a shame, because it is an otherwise comfortable shoe.
Probably the best overall shoe I have purchased from The Walking Company