Designed for running, experience the total comfort of the women’s ABEO Revisor. A true performance style, the Revisor utilizes channeled air chambers to create controlled air compression, responding to movement by providing cushioned impact absorption. The durable Vibram® outsole with a flared heel provides maximum traction and stability on varied terrain.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Breathable mesh uppers with seamless synthetic overlays (featuring night-time reflectors) for flexibility and support.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable.
- Compression molded EVA midsole with posted medial support provides stability, shock absorption and cushioning.
- Channeled air chambers provide impact resistance.
- Cushioned foam insole with Aegis® antimicrobial shield to fight bacteria and odor.
- Internal and external arch-support shank for motion control and stability.
- Strategically placed flex grooves for maximum flexibility and increased acceleration.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsoles with a flared heel maximize grip, traction and durability.
- Two pair of laces included.
Won't wear anything else!
I love this shoe so much I got it in grey also. I paid $59 at the time and would buy another pair again but my size is not available. I have plantar fasciitis in my left foot and hip dysplasia in my right hip and this shoe along with the proper insert helped a great deal with my hip and I don't have any problems with the PF anymore. This shoe is comfortable and gives me the support I need. I can't function as long in any other shoe. My only complaint is that I can't find it in black and my size is sold out in this color.