Perform at your best with the women’s ABEO Diamond. This athletic shoe features a molded EVA midsole, a non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole, and includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology to deliver cushioning, durability, and breathability for incredible comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with a padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable.
- Channeled air chambers provide impact resistance.
- TPU shank for enhanced arch support and stability.
- Tri-core injected EVA midsole with posted medial support, internal air flow and cushioning.
- Strategically placed flex zones for increased forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with a flared heel to maximize grip, traction and durability.
- Includes two pairs of laces to personalize your style.
- VDW1105 SLATE BLUE
Worse ABEO tennis shoe
I have been buying ABEO tennis shoes for 15 years. I am a nurse and on my feet all day. The extra arch support is what I need. The problem with this shoe is it is too stiff. I have had them since January but I have to give them up because my feet hurt after being in them all day. For the price it was an expensive lesson.
Best for Plantar Fasciitis
This is the best sneaker I've found for my plantar fasciitis. I generally purchase 2 pairs a year, as I wear them a lot. Please please please do not discontinue this sneaker.
Most comfortable shoes on the planet!
I have constant pain from arthritis and plantar fasciitis in my feet but these shoes make life much more bearable. I have purchased five pairs of them over the last couple of years and was elated that I had finally found shoes that support my feet properly and allow me to exercise on my elliptical and walk comfortably. I have also tried the Speedy and Dorian styles but the Speedy toe box is much shorter than that of the Diamond, and the Dorian simply does not have the same support or comfort. I am devastated that you will no longer be selling this style as they have made such a difference to my everyday life. Please, please reconsider continuing to stock these shoes as my current ones are reaching the end of their useful life.
Best shoe ever wore!!
This is literally the only shoe I can wear that doesn’t cause extreme pain in my foot, leg and hip when I try to stay active. I have struggled with plantar fasciitis, tarsal tunnel syndrome and hip issues for over 6 years and recently had hip and foot surgery to correct. I am extremely active logging 5-6 miles or more a day speed walking, biking, hiking and Pilates. I have purchased at least 6 or seven pairs of diamonds (multiples at a time) because I run through them putting miles on them very quickly. The M width size nine with the neutral orthotic feels like it was custom made for me. It is the ONLY SHOE I am able to wear that doesn’t cause severe pain. I am heart broken that Abeo has discontinued this shoe. Please, please, PLEASE reconsider. I am a life long customer of this shoe!!
Great shoe but they need to make them in more neutral colors! I would buy one of each color!