A timeless and comfortable silhouette, our ABEO Addie Metatarsal lace-up sneaker is ready for any adventure. Washable nubuck uppers, a moisture-wicking Dri-Lex lining, a removable footbed and a rubber outsole outlines these classic shoes.
- Superior Arch & Heel Support - Exceptional arch support helps reduce pressure on joints by properly distributing weight and balance. Our cushioned deep heel cup helps absorb shock, preserve your natural heel pad, and properly align the body.
- Washable Nubuck or Canvas Upper with Dri-Lex® Lining - Crafted with washable nubuck or canvas uppers for a premium look that you can enjoy for years to come. A moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Active BIOsystem® Comfort Technology - Our exclusive active BIOsystem® removable orthotic footbed delivers a perfect balance of anatomical support, responsive cushioning and balanced alignment for exceptional all-day comfort.
- Adjustable Lace-Up Vamp - An adjustable lace-up vamp secures feet in place and provides a snug and customized fit for hours of wear, while a spacious toe box helps reduce pressure on toes.
- Sturdy & Durable Rubber Outsole - Flexible and resistant rubber outsole offers increased traction, abrasion resistance and phenomenal sturdiness.
Help Relieve Foot Pain & Fatigue
- Ergonomic cushioned soles soften steps to help foot and heel pain.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize feet and align the body to minimize fatigue.
- Wider fit offers more room for wide or swollen feet.
Help Alleviate Common Foot Conditions
- Metatarsalgia: Metatarsal footbed option has built-in metatarsal pad to help with forefoot pain.
Stylish and supportive
I wore these for the first time in NYC. We walked 13 miles that day. They are ready to wear out of the box. I had seen that some had issues with the heel and I had planned ahead with band aids which was necessary. After 2 days the heel seemed broken in. The arch is stellar as I have always found with my Abeo shoes. For the intense walking we did, it lacked some cushioning but for normal day to day use these will be perfect with so many outfits. Worth the $$!!
Super cute and comfy
I was pleasantly surprised with these shoes. I love the Abeo metatarsal styles and although I often swap the insoles for the max performance, sometimes I wear them as is. With this style, I did end up swapping for the max performance which gave me more arch support (it's my favorite insole so it's hard not to swap them out). I actually found these more comfortable than the MXV Shift from Abeo that I ordered and returned. I won't be wearing these quite as often as my regular tennies but for a more style forward shoe, I was very happy with them!
Not the arch support I hoped
I bought these in khaki taupe. They are a wider shoe and I was hoping for more arch support. I’m afraid they are going back. I don’t want to take the chance on becoming more loose fitting.