The ABEO® Maximum Performance Crew socks are built with extra thick padding and Wick Dry® technology for the ultimate in comfort and maximum impact absorption.
- Wick Dry® technology wicks moisture away to keep feet cool and dry.
- Dimensional knit construction provides snug, memory fit for long-lasting comfort.
- Heavily cushioned sole absorbs shock.
- Reinforced heel and toe wear areas extend the life of the sock.
- 85% Wick Dry® acrylic, 13% stretch nylon and 2% spandex.
- Women’s Sizing: Medium (6.5-10), Large (10.5-12)
- Men’s Sizing: Medium (5-8.5), Large (9-12)
My husband has liked Walking Company socks for years. These are the best of the best.
An outstanding product!
These are the best socks ever worn for workout!!!!
Good elasticity, not so good wear
Im a diabetic who purchased socks when they were labeled The Walking Company. They have been worn, laundered many time without any changes in their appearance. The AEBO socks have balled areas on the outer surface after only a few washings. I feel that they will not last nearly as long as my original purchase
a great sock
This is the most comfortable sock I have ever worn. The clerk at the store suggested I try them.... I then ordered more and replaced all my socks.
This is a great product.
This is a great product but I ordered 3 pairs of white Maximum Performance Crew socks to go along with this and was only able to to get 2 pairs of the Black socks. I love these socks and now I can’t find any of the White Maximum Performance Crew socks. What gives. I sure would like an answer?